Troy Lee Designs 2019 SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet With MIPS - Beta SMALL
Troy Lee's SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain.
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection.
- 16 intake ports and 12 exhaust vents keep airflow moving throughout the helmet.
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages.
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders.
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away.
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong.
- Comes with TLD helmet drawstring sock.
- Weight (approximate): 1500 grams.
- DOT certified.