Oakley Front Line MX Troy Lee Designs Signature Goggles
The fuel of pro racers is a high octane mix of adrenaline and attitude, and they've been getting it from Troy Lee Designs (TLD) for three decades. TLD is the premier custom paint shop for racing helmets and the MX industry leader in cutting-edge colors and graphics. Oakley joined forces with Troy and his cadre of visionaries to create a special collection of customized creations. The driving force behind these design rarities was the idea of fusing the best of art and innovation, and putting it in the hands of those who have what it takes to rise in the ranks of riders.
Front Line MX is the latest addition to Oakley's High Impact line of goggles. With a large to medium sized fit, Front Line MX is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to fit perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley's Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle. Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear.
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. The Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens / frame combinations.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- PRIZM Lenses (select models) - Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- O-Matter - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Moisture Wicking Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam - Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture wicking comfort.
- F3 Anti-Fog - Made for Plutonite lenses, this specially formulated coating fights fog buildup by absorbing moisture and spreading it across the lens surface evenly instead of allowing tiny droplets to obstruct vision in the form of fog.
- Ridgelock Technology - Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite. It's the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.